AVIC411.com

Hey guys, ran into a couple problems.

1. There's a loud almost whistling sound from my right speakers, louder as i accelerate. Is this a ground issue? The only ground I added, was the D3 to a bolt to the frame. To this wire i wire tapped 3 other wires i needed to ground. was this bad?

2. My Vehicle Dynamics screen says not accessible i think, is this my VSS wire?

3. How can i check to see if my reverse wire is right? i dont have a backup cam.

thanks!

1. It's probably my grounds, I will check that tomorrow.

2. Actually I found out it was hooked up. That message occurs when you don't have a good GPS signal apparently.

3. The instruction booklet says it helps GPS.

I found out all of the connection info and stuff can be checked in the Hardware Info menu I think it was.

I forgot, I also have a bypass question.

I think it's improperly grounded, but just to make sure.

I get an "Incorrect Parking Brake Wire" warning message when I start. When I'm driving and at a stop, the options in the GPS menu are available. As soon as I go, it grays out. Is this how it should be after doing the bypass? Or is it a result of the bad grounding.

Also when I go into the connections screen, it says Parking Brake "On" all the time.

That makes sense. I guess my PB is bad too since yesterday it was turning on and off.

What about the navi buttons disabling and enabling as i drive? is that normal if correctly bypassed, or is it even normal if i had connected to actual parking brake?