AVIC411.com

deleting favorites on D2

I've always loved the feature on my D2 that saves favorite songs on XM and then alerts me when they are playing on another channel...

until today that is. A song I was trying to save ended while I was pushing and holding the "memo" button. The message "________ saved" came up meaning there was no song but it apparently saved the damn space between songs. Now, every freakin' time any song on any channel starts, an alert comes up. I can't even listen to XM it's so annoying.

Is it possible to access all the saved favorite songs and delete what i saved? If not, what can I do?

I have a D2. The knob in the bottom left corner, the one that should spin but doesn't, push that in and it will bring up 3 options. Push the XM option, or the middle option, and then the memo option, and then which ever saved song you want to delete, highlight it, and then delete it. You can also delete them all, if you want to start over.