AVIC411.com

Misfit Install Review

5 of 5 Stars :D

I sent Misfit a PM last week regarding a price for an install of an Avic D3, Bluetooth, and iPod. I was on the fence about installing it myself, since I've always done my own installs. I figured with the VSS and bluetooth, etc it would be best to have a pro do the work.

He came by this morning and installed it all. I am so glad I had him do the work. He is very professional and did the install in about an hour and a half. He does absolutely beautiful work, and is a pleasure to deal with.

I bought all the equipment from him and got a phenomenal price for everything. He tested everything out before he left, even used his own iPod to test that out since I don't own one yet. He offered to show me how everything worked, but I decided that figuring it out for myself is half the fun.

I really can't say enough good things about him. If you are in NJ, it is totally in your best interest to give him a call.

Misfit, thanks again.

Dave