AVIC411.com

transfering phone #s manually on the d3.

ya i know probably a noob question, but i looked in the manual and saw nothing how to enter and save a # manually .. saving a # as in puttin the # in and naming that #.

i know when you make a call it goes to your call history and you can save it to a preset but idk how to save it with a name either. I just want to be able to click on phonebook and see a list of the #s i usually call.

Thanks in advance.

well with the help of someone whos smart with phones i figured it out...

a lot of you may know this already but for those that don't.. for those that have verizon, verizon blocks obex and the transferring of anything sent through bluetooth except for phone contacts through a certain way..

If you have a D3 and a verizon fone. make sure your fone is connected to the d3 and click on transfer phonebook. This will disconnect your phone from the d3. After that go on your phone under CONTACTs and go to the contact you wish to send then click Options>send Vcard .. after clicking send vcard it will open up all devices that you have connected through bluetooth. Just click on the d3 device and it should send it. You have to send your contacts one by one.

hope this is helpful to the ones stuck like i was.

• 2 weeks later...