AVIC411.com

Installing ps2/xbox360

• 1 month later...

I just recently did this with one of the slim ps2's. It's fairly easy depending on how your car is setup. The hardest part is going to be the power issue. Obviously it easy for the A/V portion of it. You just hook it up the the rca ports that come from the D3. For the ps2's power my car gave a convient solution with the cigarette lighter because it was really close to where i had my ps2 I used this:http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4183750

• 2 weeks later...

I just added the setup for slim ps2 in our minivan for trips also (they are inexpensive and the library of games is huge). I had the installer hardwire the power adapter from walmart into a 12 v supply from the car's wiring and fed the cable into the glove box. Out-of-sight and clutter free. We also ran A/V lines to the rear of the minvan so the kids can hook into thier portable dvd players line in. Also the ps2 can feed into the A/V input for the AVIC through a cable also run to the glovebox. The other item to get is wireless controllers. works out nicely.