AVIC411.com

How to tell 60MT vs. 50MT disc.

Is there a way to tell the difference between the 60MT vs. 50MT disc?

I have been running the CNDV-50MT Ver. 1.2 Disc for the past 6 months. When I put my 60MT disc in, then it didn't prompt to load any new software. It let me browse my POIs fine and seems to be working.

Is this normal?

Or was I suppose to be prompted to do a software upgrade?

Thanks in advance.

Ok, great. So if my start screen says 2006 then I have the 60MT disc?

I wasn't prompted to go through a software upgrade when I went from the 50MT to the 60MT. Is this normal?

I'm just wondering because when I went from the 40MT disc to the 50MT disc then I definitely was prompted to do a software upgrade.

That is not normal. It usually takes a couple minutes the first time you put it in

I wasn't prompted to go through a software upgrade when I went from the 50MT to the 60MT. Is this normal?

I'm just wondering because when I went from the 40MT disc to the 50MT disc then I definitely was prompted to do a software upgrade.

Ok, I'm think I know what happenned. And this totally my bad guys :tomato:

About a year ago, I bought a Nav disc from Ebay. The disc I have was not labeled and I thought all along that it was 50MT discs in there. Turns out I've had the 60MT disc this whole time.

Can someone please verify that their 60MT has the same software ID and that the 50MT has a different software ID?

Ok, I'm gonna go hide now. Sorry for the confusion. Hopefully I didn't waste too much of anyone's time.