AVIC411.com

override avicd3 problem

Help, I have a xg350L 2002, I moved the mute wire from its location and installed in new location which was above its oringnal location, i grounded the mute wire with the parking brake wire from avicd3 and black ground wire from avicd3 all together at a good ground, I turned on my unit and reset it, i loaded the east coast disk and let it sink up , my map display showed the west coast map and could locate were i was at , I the removed east coast disk, and reset the unit and installed the west coast disk still no change, I removed the mute wire from ground and reset unit and place the east disk back in, ever thing seems fine the unit now know my location, I am not sure why this is not working, My unit year of make is march 2007, also can anybody help me locate were my VSS is located at also would it hurt to leave the parking brake wire on the ground, I still can not veiw dvd while i am driving over 10mh, also can somebody help me locate were my VSS is located

you obviously didnt do the bypass correctly. the units always show the west coast when you first initialize the unit. you have to wait a few minutes for it to lock on to the satellites

Speed Sense brown data link connector

The data link connector is under the steering column.