AVIC411.com

avic d3 copys help

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, some kind of burning app. Cd creator, Nero, or Alcohol 120% for the PC amoung others or Toast for the MAC. You will need a dual layer dvd burner and 2 DL DVD+R writable disk. Just use the DISK COPY feature in whatever app you use and thats it.

Well, some kind of burning app. Cd creator, Nero, or Alcohol 120% for the PC amoung others or Toast for the MAC. You will need a dual layer dvd burner and 2 DL DVD+R writable disk. Just use the DISK COPY feature in whatever app you use and thats it.

how big of disk do i need ????? how many gigs

so i can burn them with dvd r or dvd r w

you will need 2 dual layer disks (one for east and one for west) and a dual layer burner. The navigation disks are 8 gigabytes a piece and they cannot be compressed to fit onto a DVD-R or DVD+R. If you do not have a Dual Layer disk there hasn't been a way to copy the navigation disk.

So to some up you will need 2 dual layer disks (8.5 gigabytes per disk) and one dual layer dvd burner and a copy of Nero or Alcohol 120% or CD Creator .

you will need 2 dual layer disks (one for east and one for west) and a dual layer burner. The navigation disks are 8 gigabytes a piece and they cannot be compressed to fit onto a DVD-R or DVD+R. If you do not have a Dual Layer disk there hasn't been a way to copy the navigation disk.

So to some up you will need 2 dual layer disks (8.5 gigabytes per disk) and one dual layer dvd burner and a copy of Nero or Alcohol 120% or CD Creator .

thanx for ur help.....

how much does the disk run do you no off hand ????

8.5 gig disk

i would like to copy the wole cd does any 1 no off hand how big is it so i get the right dvdr to copy it

Hey ginzo, how old are you? With typing like that, you give all us eye-talians a bad name!

23 i'am not a nerd sorry... for the typeing but if u wanna judge like that be my gust i can care less my friend

looks like u cant spell also

talians ??? lols