AVIC411.com

Install Question need help

1. I'm trying to install the D3 in my 07 altima with bose I have a backup camera i just wanted to know if the my camera is the only thing that is going to plug into this rca bunch of cords

2. and i can't figure out what color goes with what with the 70-552 wire harness and the power connector

3. and how do i hook up the vss wire

Thanks in advance for any help

1: yes thats it if you dont have amplifiers, but the mute wire needs to be moved for bypass

2:if the colors dont match then weve got a problem

3:heres the info i got

purple/white pin 31 at instrument cluster

NISSAN, ALTIMA, 2007, Speed Sense

On vehicles with BOSE audio systems and without bluetooth, can also use blue/black in the radio harness.

On vehicles with bluetooth, can also use purple/white at the bluetooth control unit under the rear deck.

close

I have the base 07 Altima. I used the metra wire harness that is listed for the 07 Maxima and Versa, but it fits the 07 Altima too #70-7552 (did you just mistype?). The wire colors matched enough for me to connect the speakers. Everything sounds fine on my setup.

The wires didn't line up, but I just used the colors on the wires to connect everything. Although, there are a few wires on my car harness that are missing from the metra wire harness. Kinda curious, anyone know what they are for?

I have the base 07 Altima. I used the metra wire harness that is listed for the 07 Maxima and Versa, but it fits the 07 Altima too #70-7552 (did you just mistype?). The wire colors matched enough for me to connect the speakers. Everything sounds fine on my setup.

The wires didn't line up, but I just used the colors on the wires to connect everything. Although, there are a few wires on my car harness that are missing from the metra wire harness. Kinda curious, anyone know what they are for?

Yeah i did mistype sorry bout that i actually got it all hooked up like you said some of the colors didn't match the ILL wire which is orange on the d3 side actually goes to the red/blue wire on the altima it's not in the harness but it is in the connector that goes into the harness