AVIC411.com

Avic-D3 East DVD needed...

Hello -

My DVD for my Avic-D3 (East Coast DVD) got cracked by my stepson :(

I have seen copies on Ebay for $25, but that is a copy and I have an issue with someone making money for a copy. Does anyone have one on an FTP or Torrent?

Any help, would be apprecited... Thanks!

Scott

People always trying to make a buck...

well, I've gotten many things because of others good nature, so if you want it, maybe we can connect through aim or something and I can transfer the file. I made images of both discs to my hard drive as soon as I purchased my D3 in case some crazy thing like that happened.

The images are set for Dual layer DVD's though, I think I remember the files being larger than 4.37GB.

Send me an e-mail to elbello@optonline.net and I'll see when I can send it over.

No, I know when it comes to movies you can compress audio and video files to fit into 4.3 GB but I dont know how that would work with the navigation discs since its data.

Also, you know your drive can burn dual layer by looking at the logos in the front of the DVD burner and one of the logos should read "DUAL LAYER" or the letters "DL" or "DVD-R DL" or "DVD+R DL".

But most probably if you don't know you have it, you probably don't have it.