AVIC411.com

2 things on the D3 driving me crazy, some please help!

Hey guys, first off other than some querky routing sometimes, I am extremely happy with unit, espeically considering the price (i have always said navigation doesn't always get you there the fastest, it just always get you there which is ultimately more important)! I really like having NAV again. The unit does two things that bug the sh!t out of me, hoping someone can assist:

1) Let's say you know a particular POI you want to go to, but have no clue of the city. For example, the other day i was really craving some Bo-jangles, i had no clue where i was meaning didn't know the city. I wish you could input a POI & have it tell you where the closest one is. If you just put in the POI, it shows you all the listings in city Alphabetical order, not closest to you in decending order. Anyone know how to get around that????? The vicinity search only goes for a few miles so that doesn't work either if it's a few miles down the road!

2) When listeningg to the IPod, if your like me, you probably know the song but probably have no clue of the artist, how the heck do you search by song only????

I had the alpine IVA-W200 prior to this & I do miss some of the IPod features from the Alpine. However, one of the features the pioneer has that the Alpine didn't, once you go into a playlist, hit menu again to see all the songs in that playlist (unless you have restarted the car :(, the Alpine, you had to go all the way back out & select the playlist again to select a different song.