AVIC411.com

D3 Background help....

Always glad to help. Here's what to do:

Burn the images to a cd, with a folder on the cd called "Pictures."

Insert the cd into the AVIC-D3, go to your NAV menu and hit "System Options." Then "Change Backgrounds."

You have three screens to change:

Splash = the loading screen, which is where you will use the "System Loading" image.

Nav = the background of your navigation screens.

A/V= the background of your audio/video screens.

I'd use the "system ready" image for both Nav and A/V screens, at least for now.

I can only add to an existing background. It's really as simple as adding text to a background in Photoshop. If you have the program, you can do it exactly how you like it.

If you find a background you like, I'll be happy to add the text. I'm just not a graphic designer (able to change or create backgrounds easily.)

Would there be any way to take pictures from my truck's car domain on page 4 (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2546468) and scale one of the side shots down to go on the carbon fiber background to replace the toyota symbol?

or could you use any of these white ones and do the toyota symbol and writing in black like before? thanks for the help (i'm really open to anything)

post-10050-12872752692654_thumb.jpg

I'd love to help you out, but as I have said before: I can't change a background.. can only add text.

Adding the Toyota logo is the same to me as changing the background. It'd just be layered on top with whatever background it came with. It wouldn't look right.