AVIC411.com

Help me troubleshoot, please

I've been trying to burn a new map disc for my D2 w/ custom backgrounds. The first disc I burned was a success, however the pics I added were not as clear as I would've liked, they were actually very pixelated, so I downloaded the Java Converter from jefbarn and tried again, multiple times.

I keep getting the "Please insert appropriate disc" error. The ISO file is the same size as the first disc that worked, and I have even tried creating an ISO from the first successful disc and going from there, but still have not had any success. I have tried DVD-R and DVD+R, with most attempts being on DVD+Rs.

Anyone have any other suggestions I can try, or any ideas what the problem could be? Thanks!

Edit: Just realized this might be in the wrong section, mods feel free to move.

I have made 3 disc. 2 worked. The first one, worked like a charm. I tried reusing the same image file as I used on the first disc. This 2nd disc did not work. I deleted that image file, re-DVDDecrypted the original NAV DVD, and modified it. This worked on the 3rd disc.

I don't know if that matters, or is even half understandable, but that is my experience.

Make a new image file every time from the original disc.