AVIC411.com

CNDV-50*** for the AVIC-80DVD

Hi All,

I have the AVIC-80DVD with a touchscreen and the CNDV-40 map software. I had a CNDV-50MTP (I believe that's the touchscreen version), but was stupid enough not to back it up. The disc is now all scratched up and refuses to work. I reverted to my old CNDV-40, but my house isn't even on the map! I live in a subdivision erected in 2002.

AFAIK, Pioneer stopped making the CNDV50 in favour of the CNDV60 which doesn't work with my AVIC-80DVD. Can anyone please tell me where I can acquire CNDV60 North American version? (Or if anyone can help me out with a DVD image, that would be awesome). Ebay is not an option. Thanks everyone!

try burning it first before buying another one. i had the same problem but i copied it and somehow it worked even though my original copy was scratched. if it that doesn't work, theres other places online that sell them. its from google and they all retail for over $200. try contacting them before purchasing them online to see if its in stock. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... nkCode=asm good luck!!!

• 3 weeks later...