AVIC411.com

Avic-D3 -> Blackberry and Bluetooth Issue

Hello,

I am new to the forum and hoping someone can help me out. I have recently had an AVIC-D3 installed in my 4Runner with the CD-BTB200 Bluetooth adapter. I am able to connect my Blackberry 7290 to the system using the connect function on the BB. From there I can dial and receive calls using the BB or by dialing direct. However, I cannot access any of the functionality of the AVIC-D3 at all. I cannot have it look for the BB, autoconnect, register etc. I cannot get a menu at all on the AVIC-D3. When I connect all I can get to is the direct dial funtion on the screen. I have tried changing the setting on the BB (encryption, trust etc) but nothing is working. I am completely unable to get the menu to come up on the AVIC-D3. Perhaps there is something simple I am missing?

If there is anything anyone can provide me with respect to sorting this out it would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance. HC

You are in park with the park brake applied right? (at least that is what I have to do to access my AVIC-D3 system to get into the configuration area. You need to make sure you have the device registered correctly as well it took me 3 times of adding and deleting my phone before it started to work. :lol: