AVIC411.com

UPDATE ABOUT SENDING N2 IN BYPASSED

BEsides the paperwork saying my unit no matter and even though it still IS UNDER WARRENTY since i modded it (bypass) i have to pay atleast a 200 base price for a out of warrenty check up and a 70 dollar fee if the unit is fine and nothign is put into it, so 200 to take it in and 70 to test it, not even to fix it so if i was u do like i didnt do, i used a solder pen so i know another pen would have removed the mall mod and i could have redid it like i have to do now since they undid my BYPASS thats the updated portion PIONEER SHIPPED THE UNIT BACK FIXED BY UNBYPASSED IT FOR ME SO I HJAVE TO DO IT AGAIN woohoo...so if u can try to undo your bypass the sticker still shows signs of tamered with...ohwell atleast the screen works again for free i almost paid 150 on ebay..glad i read up a bit...

seankk

distance818@gmail.com

theres a guy on ebay who i sent mines to for $150 who repaired my n3 and gave me a full year warranty under his company. if you're interested, his ebay user id is rch72. i got mine back within a week, i sent it to him on monday and i received it back on thursday. everything works like as if it was brand new!

i was going to go the ebay route but i got my avic fixed for free and the only down side was they unbypassed it all i need is a drop of solder or a solder pen and im golden pioneer took about 3 or 4 days turnaround and then units fine they just remomved the solder from the 2 points undedr the sticker of my n2 no biggie i almost went the ebay route until i found out pioneer was doing it for free

free or 150 ill go free i might have just not done the parking break correctly also i didnt physically take my deck out yet to seee if they removed my solder so it might be a shitty wiring job by me, i think green is parking break and all i need to do is ground it, well atleast on my kenwood and some old ass dbl din jensen they were green ill look it up and chk my wiring.