AVIC411.com

D3/BTB-200/Blackberry 8703e PhoneBook Transfer Problem

I'm having trouble with phonebook transfer from my blackberry 8703e to the D3.

The phone is registered, automatically connects, answers/calls and is all normal. But as soon as I hit the phonebook transfer button, there is a pause and the bluetooth connection is lost and the phone is no longer connected to the D3.

On the phone, I have allowed phonebook transfer all entries.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? Is this a problem with the 8703e?

I'm having trouble with phonebook transfer from my blackberry 8703e to the D3.

The phone is registered, automatically connects, answers/calls and is all normal. But as soon as I hit the phonebook transfer button, there is a pause and the bluetooth connection is lost and the phone is no longer connected to the D3.

On the phone, I have allowed phonebook transfer all entries.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? Is this a problem with the 8703e?

I am new and maybe i give the wrong answer but:

I think that the the phone has to be disconected to transfer the phonebook. Just disconnect and then select yor contacts in your phone and beam them tot the pioneer D3 unit you find. You be sending it as a card to the D3.

I my case the phone is always disconected when i am transfer my phonebook. Maybe that is your solution?

Thanks for the suggestion but my phone doesn't have a feature where I can push via bluetooth anything.

I don't understand what I am doing wrong, you can only get the phone transfer function active on the D3 if you are connected and registered. Then, it all goes to crap and disconnects within a second or two as soon as I hit the button!!!

HELP!!! It's driving me crazy.

Listen Spa,

It is suposed to be disconected when you transfer your phonebook. After you hit transfer phonebook you phone will be disconected. After that you send your phonebook with bluetooth. You will see that it wil find the PioneerBT2 and then transfer it. Its the same way wehm you would transfer a contact to another mobile. It send al your phonebook in your mobile as VFC to the pioneer.

If your phone can't send your adresbook by bluetooth, just buy another mobile. Every mobile (even my old SE T610) can send the phonebook with bluetooth.

Just try these steps, i am suer you are doing something wrong.

• 2 months later...