AVIC411.com

How often do you use the navigation feature?

I use it at least 3 to 4 times a week. I live in Jacksonville, FL which is the largest city in the US(geographical size), and you can't help but find alternative routes to client's sites all day long.

And the most ghetto fabulous. Well at least over the bridge by alltel staduim. BTW have they finished that section of i95 that they were rebuilding forever.

Haha...I see you've ventured this way in the past. Yes they finally finished the section where I-95 and I-295/9A meets. Funny how we pride so much on that interchange because they're everywhere up in Boston and major cities in the north. Navigation is beautiful along with XMNavTraffic when trying to get anywhere around here. Will you be passing back through here anytime soon?

• 2 weeks later...

Oops forgot about this one. Probably won't be passing through anytime soon. I used to work in Jacksonville for a company called Presentation Resource, doing all the events for the city. I used to hate taking the box truck through the construction zone.