AVIC411.com

2006 Sonata LX Wiring Help...

[url=http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_posts.asp?TID=59506]http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/for ... ?TID=59506[/url]

and

VSS Wire: LOCATION 7- DIAGNOSTIC CONNECTOR VSS Wire Color: GRAY/ORANGE OR BLUE/BLACK

Diag connector possibly behind or under steering wheel
HYUNDAI / SONATA / 2006 / Accessory

12volts pink (40A), red (30A) + ignition harness
Ignition blue + ignition harness
Parking Lights+ brown/blk (L), green/blk (R) + driver kick, harness to rear
Parking Lights- pink - sw. or BCM, wht 20 pin plug, pin 4
Notes: The BCM (Body Control Module) is under the center console, below the A/C controls.
Headlight blue - sw. or BCM, wht 20 pin plug, pin 9
Notes: The BCM (Body Control Module) is under the center console, below the A/C controls.
Trunk/Hatch Release white - DKP or BCM, wht 20 pin plug, pin 13

The trunk release motor wire is red (+) in the driver kick, harness to the rear.

The fuel lid release is green/black (+) in the driver kick, harness to the rear.
Power Sliding Door N/A
Speed Sense yellow data link connector, pin 6
Notes: The data link connector is under the driver side dash.
Wipers yellow (L), white (H) + windshield wiper switch
LF Window up/dn see notes
Notes: The driver window motor has an internal circuit that controls the one touch up and down. Integration of a window control module may require the motor to be dismantled to bypass the internal circuit.
RF Window up/dn white - brown A driver kick, door harness
LR Window up/dn pink - gray A driver kick, door harness
RR Window up/dn yellow - green A driver kick, door harness
Sun Roof open/close motor part of module
Sun Roof Limit/close N/A
Memory Seat 1 N/A
Memory Seat 2 N/A
Memory Seat 3 N/A

This wiring information is being provided free of charge on an "as is" basis, without any representation or warranty. It is your responsibility to verify any circuit before interfacing with it using a digital multimeter.
  • 3 weeks later...
this is lsutiger694... everything went fine but make sure you get your install shop to hook up the Green/black (green wire/black stripe) of the vehicle harness to the blue ant power wire from the pioneer harness. If they dont do it you will be without AM and have weak FM. Which dash kit did you go with... I purchased a 1 piece kit from korea that was made for navigation in these vehicles.
[quote name="Anonymous"]this is lsutiger694... everything went fine but make sure you get your install shop to hook up the Green/black (green wire/black stripe) of the vehicle harness to the blue ant power wire from the pioneer harness. If they dont do it you will be without AM and have weak FM. Which dash kit did you go with... I purchased a 1 piece kit from korea that was made for navigation in these vehicles.[/quote]

Hey you got any pictures?
Guest wmkizer
thanks for the note about the antenna wire and the 06 Hyundai Sonata.

I will be installing the system myself (AVIC-Z1). That's why I was asking if you had any surprises... I've ordered the Korean Face Plate like you did it looks good but, I'll have to wait to see how the radio sits and is mounted to the dash, I may have to order the Pioneer Chasis kit. What did you do??

I'll be installing everything tuesday next week (when my steering wheel control adaptor arrives)...

How did you hook up the speed sensor?? Through the OBDII Plug?
  • 1 month later...