AVIC411.com

update your treo 700w

• 2 weeks later...

I have already updated my Verizon Treo 700WX to v1.22 and it works ... well... kinda like before... I did not see any MAJOR difference, though I did not test too much either... too hot outside :-)

For reference I'm using it with a Z1, pre-bluetooth Z1 update as I did not want to loose my hardware "patches" and resort to messing with the wiring.

Maybe others had time to do a more in depth review of the benefits of the Treo 700WX v1.22 firmware update...

I updated my 700wx to an iPhone - all resetting problems went away, blue tooth works great, much better hi res screen I can read with out glasses or huge fonts, lots of smiles on my face for a very cool OS...

OK, I'm being a ass but I got so pissed at the crap OS from MS and the need to reset it all the time and just plain stupid stuff. The change has been very nice and working well.

digxrayguy

I did... and I'm still crossing my fingers.

I really think it worked. It doesn't seem to disconnect from the phone now like it used to. I had it drop 1 call, but I think it was because I was in a bad service area.

I've had about 4-5 callls on it (the longest was 15 minutes) and worked like it should.

We'll see what happens. Maybe they got enough complaints to finally do something about it. yeeha