AVIC411.com

I know there have been a million posts about the avic d3 bypass. I just want to make sure with my truck that there isnt anything special that needs to be done I have a 2003 GMC Denali. The Navigation unit has been installed already with the blue tooth adaptor, Ipod cable, and steering wheel button controls. Besides grounding the parking brake wire after removing it and putting into positon above, will the installer need to do anything with the speed sensor? Anything else i should tell the installer? Thanks for all help everyone out there

Maybe you should have read one of those million posts first.

No worries, Shaft. Don't mind Misfit there and welcome to the forum! This question is likely the #1 most asked question, and some of the long-timers are a little sensitive about that.

Ground the parking break wire and move the mute wire up one slot. This should take care of everything. You may also want to reset the entire system after doing this to make sure it's all working perfectly.

Congrats on your new system.

-Chris

No worries, Shaft. Don't mind Misfit there and welcome to the forum! This question is likely the #1 most asked question, and some of the long-timers are a little sensitive about that.

Ground the parking break wire and move the mute wire up one slot. This should take care of everything. You may also want to reset the entire system after doing this to make sure it's all working perfectly.

Congrats on your new system.

-Chris

hey mr sensitivity, you didnt tell him to ground the mute wire after he moves it