AVIC411.com

new owner of N3, couple questions

Hi guys,

I just recently got a N3, and is just waiting to have it installed. Any how, just a coupel of questions, hopefully you guys can help out.

1) say i'm watching a dvd movie, and i have the ipod cable unit and such, is it possible to play both at the same time? I mean, if my kids were watching a movie, are there any headset sockets that i can connect a headset for them, so that i can continue listening to music through the ipod unit?

2) if i'm using the navigation function with the cd inside, can i still run the ipod unit and listen to music?

Thanks in advance!

gary

I am pretty sure number 1 will not work, but that is based on never trying it. Someone else might be able to help with that. Number 2, while using the navigation, any AV source, including the iPod will work. I use my iPod, XM as well, and it still plays when I enter, view, scroll, whatever, any aspect with navigation. It mutes when the lady gives you directions though, which is good. Hope that helps.