AVIC411.com

has anyone experianced the batteruy going dead after setting in the off position for a day or two. i can fully charge mine ( its only a week old) and have it completely off and check it a day or two later and the batt is dead. i got a new batt from the shop and it does the same. i think its may have other issues but wanted to chek here and see what others may say about it. thanks in advance.

It is all dependant on the firmware version of the Inno you are using. XM acknowledges that in earlier firmware versions there was a glitch and the battery drain was prominent.

What firmware version does your Inno have? When you power up the Inno, and the XM logo is on the screen, one of the corners on the bottom of the screen will show the version, i.e. v1.05, 1.36, 2.10, etc.

I myself have version 1.05, and live with the battery drain, because v1.05 is the only version where you can use the FM Mod out of the car dock.

bueller here(hahahaha)sorry i didn't think i would get such a quick reply and also have been very busy at work. i will need to recharge and look at the version #, ya see i got disappointed and left it stashed in my tool box. so i will get gack with you . thanks again for your replies. good day to you :oops: