AVIC411.com

CNDV-70MTP Discs in Hand

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow eMachines Lemon? What went wrong with that machine?

Haha everything.

Just came home and discs were in my front door! Ordered them on monday and got them on thursday..You must have great ebay feedback!! 8)

And the discs look great too. I was expecting sharpie writing on it!

Thanks again Paisan! Still same old shitty ipod controls..fuck ha..hopefully not as many dead spots, I'm going to go field test it right now.

Haha everything.

Just came home and discs were in my front door! Ordered them on monday and got them on thursday..You must have great ebay feedback!! 8)

Thanks again Paisan! Still same old shitty ipod controls..fuck ha..hopefully not as many dead spots, I'm going to go field test it right now.

Sounds good.

What System you running?

Paisan seems to have great rep in the forum so I never second guessed my decision to go with him.

Paisan I sent you some info of a friend who is interested but not on the boards, hopefully you will be able to hook him up.

I know you must be busy as h3ll.

so do your thing and hit me up when you have some free time

Haha everything.

Yeah hopefully mine will be here tomorrow too!!

Thanks again Paisan!!

I'm running it on a n2. It doesn't look like it updated anything major. The maps are 100% better and more accurate in my area. The deadspots that I had on my 60 maps were all fixed and mis-labeled streets were also corrected. Also, a lot of the brand new POI's in my area have been updated, although I did notice it had a "Speedway" gas station in the middle of one of the neighborhoods around my house but same old pioneer bullshit I guess.

I did notice on Pioneer's site it mentioned it wouldnt update anything major, including iPod or XM interface but to me the most important was new streets and POI's. My job wont ever give me a full week's vacation, so the wife and I take weekend roadtrips all over the northeast and I hated it when certain POI's werent listed. These new discs definitely soved almost 100% of that problem for me!

Fair in what way?

I'd be willing to upload a few gigs of data so everyone can have the DVDs for free. Seems reasonable to me.

Most of us have shelled out thousands for our units and if we live in places like Boston with the Big Dig, our DVDs were almost useless out of the box.

I don't think we should have to drop a few more hundred just to have an accurate map.

In response to "buy a copy like everyone else" .. haha why don't YOU go buy a copy like everyone else. From Pioneer I mean. How is downloading it for free any more immoral or wrong than what you are doing. In your case it's actually worse because someone is making money off you by bootlegging software.

In response to "buy a copy like everyone else" .. haha why don't YOU go buy a copy like everyone else. From Pioneer I mean. How is downloading it for free any more immoral or wrong than what you are doing. In your case it's actually worse because someone is making money off you by bootlegging software.

In response to the response that I was actually talking about is

If I could get a copy of these DVDs, I'll upload them to Rapidshare for everyone to download for free.

I don't have a rep. here but was referred here from ClubLexus.com where I have a strong reputation.

PM me if you'd like to help out.

I didn't say it was immoral, he is asking for a free set of discs to be shipped to him which doesn't seem right. The person who made the discs took time out of their busy lives to go buy the dl discs, burn the discs , make some flawless dvd covers, and ship them; I'm sorry, but I feel as if this person deserves to be compensated for this..It saves me time and from paying $250. So yea my case is worse because I paid someone for service so that I wouldn't have to fuck with it. No one said anything about it being immoral? Just don't think a copy should be sent to some random person just so they can help the rest of the world out, if your so content with saving the world buy a copy yourself like the rest of us and then upload it.