AVIC411.com

AVIC N1 - Completely Lost Satellite Signal

:arrow: I need some help quick !

I seem to have completely lost satellite signal on the N1 : I tried locking on a signal at different locations (indoors,outdoors) ,checked the antenna's integrity ( no cuts ,scrapes ) and checked the connection to the hideway unit (it appears fine : I disconnected it to test and the display showed the disconnected status,reconnected and went back to showing no satellite signal whatsoever) _ I rely on my AVIC a couple of times a weeks but in a few days I was planning a roadtrip and was going to use this a lot.

Everything else on the unit appears to work fine (EXT Source(SIRIUS tuner, Radio,voice command and remote) .The map of course seems stuck to the last location it could read.

ANY ideas on this would be a huge help

thx !!

:idea: ??

Make buddies with a local installer, (six-packs work wonders) and see if he may have a rogue antenna hanging around. Any Pioneer nav antenna should work, though I'm not sure a bout the one that came with the AVIC-505. Poop.