AVIC411.com

Questions regarding CDBTB200 & Verizon Motorola E815?

Don't know how to do this. I click on the Phonebook Transfer option on the D3, then it just sits there (I assume waiting for me to do something). Do I need to do something on the phone to transfer the phonebook contacts? I searched around in the options regarding contacts and can't find anything.

Hi all,

Just installed the CD-BTB200 yesterday, and I wondered if there is a way to shift to using the handset for privacy after answering a call on the D3. Sometimes I don't want all my passengers to listen in on my phone conversation, so I would like to be able to answer using the D3, then either mute the conversation on the D# or somehow shift it to the handset so I can continue the conversation through the handset.

Thanks in advance!

To both of your questions, it purely depends on the phone. With my Motorola Q I would go to the "Phonebook Transfer" screen on my D3 and then on my phone I go to contacts, highlight the contact I wish to transfer, select menu, select send via bluetooth.

Second, on my phone I can select (during a call) menu, switch to handset. Depending on your phone that will determine whether you have these capabilities.

I hope this helps.