AVIC411.com

2003 Montero D3 Installed Pics

looks good man! what i do to fill in gaps (at least to look filled in) is use black tape back behind the dash it doesnt need to be flush with the dash just cover up all the tan or light colord objects back there

anyways nice!@

Good TIP. I broke the plastic ring that goes around the radio.It has to be modified a little to fit. I'm going to try the black tape tip first to see how it comes out. Thanks.

i dont think u need a trim ring for that little of a gap

the trim that comes with the d3 is retarded!!!! y couldnt they make the opening 1/4 inch smaller so it actually fits the d3 with out gaps. and make it out of the same gloss black plastic that the d3 is in...

sorry i got off track there

neways nice install n have fun with ur new avic

If the d3 trim ring would have worked for you, I have 8 of them sitting in my tool box. I'd be more than happy to drop one in the mail for ya. Just pm me your addy. If not, then best of luck and enjoy.

Thanks for the offer. I'm going to try some Black Tape. Does anybody know were the VSS wire is for the 03 Montero?