AVIC411.com

yellow goes to constant.

black to ground.

red tape up you're not going to use it.

Ipbus cable blue end plugs into avic, black end plugs into black port of xm tuner.

data cable plugs into avic and xm tuner.

I only have 2 ip cable where is the 3rd one come into play?

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you should pay someone $50 to install it for you. You got the exact answers how to hook it up, and you still questioned it. Better to have someone install it so it wont mess up your system or your Tundra.

I need to connect my Xm Navi up to my Pioneer avic z1 how hard is this install doing this yourself...

Wires are black and yellow and Red ??

also is there a test Xm station so i know the unit work's without buying it now

yellow goes to constant.

black to ground.

Ipbus cable blue end plugs into avic, black end plugs into black port of xm tuner.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you should pay someone $50 to install it for you. You got the exact answers how to hook it up, and you still questioned it. Better to have someone install it so it wont mess up your system or your Tundra.

I need to connect my Xm Navi up to my Pioneer avic z1 how hard is this install doing this yourself...

Wires are black and yellow and Red ??

also is there a test Xm station so i know the unit work's without buying it now

yellow goes to constant.

black to ground.

I was reviewing the Manual yesterday and saw another another Ip cable but noted if was for another add on from pioneer . I totally understand how to install it from the directions now just asking a few questions can't help to ask to insure there is No mess up.One question i have is this there is a yellow wire on the factory harness but is this power source allways on is my question?

Thank's everybody