AVIC411.com

CNDV70 has less info?

Whats up with the CND70 discs? I thought they should have more then the 60's the 60's marked where universities where in purple... graves and hospitals in gray... town boarders in yellow... these maps have none of that... ontop of that the roads in my town I've already found 92 mistakes... including roads not connected to other roads... makes routing a map kinda hard :shock:

I dont know where in Kansas you live, but from here to New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Vermont, all is fine. And I am talking about back roads and mountain roads also. As mentioned, tell TeleAtlas via their feedback site so they know and can correct the issues you claim in their next release.

How do I tell Telleatlas how to fix it? I can't do what I don't know :P

as for the disc's themselves... I sure hope they are real, I bought them straight off Pioneers website, they came in a cardboard box about 2 cd's high and about 10 inches long... the discs are red... so I sure hope they are real :P

I dont know where in Kansas you live, but from here to New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Vermont, all is fine. And I am talking about back roads and mountain roads also. As mentioned, tell TeleAtlas via their feedback site so they know and can correct the issues you claim in their next release.

Kansas? I live near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania... and soon as I find the site they will be getting a long list...

as for my other item... why don't they color areas anymore? the largest public univeristy in the state isn't even on the map anymore!... they use to color it's area purple... grave yards gray, and malls / shopping brownish.. (the land they are on that is)