AVIC411.com

Lurked and now ready to buy

Short and to the point, thanks. I also found this seagate drive, same series but it says it's an ATA-100 44pin IDC interface. This one matches the Toshiba's specs with the exception of rpm and size, so I guess it should work. If my unit starts freezing up again looks like a possibility with it 185F op temp.

http://www.techforless.com/cgi-bin/tech ... oogle_base

Well I wanted to thank the few of you that basically hijacked the thread.

In the future all make you a recommendation,(you might be new to the internet, or at least you act like you are) before you decide to start posting a reply re-read the post. I never once asked what problems you were having with the unit. I know how to use the search button, and frankly there are enough posts on problems to fill a volume of the encyclopedia.

The question was on Internet e-tailers and ebay stores.

So, going back to my original request and for the reading impaired;

I would like information on the actual stores that sell on the Internet, that are both approved by pioneer and not approved by pioneer.

Your experience buying from the these etailers, (not the problems you have had with the unit, the hard drive, freezing, overheating, etc...etc...etc...)[/b]

Warranty suggestions etc...

I hope that spells it out in more plain English.

lol :lol: if you were a part of your own thread this wouldnt have happened now would it. ??? sorry we went over you head

there only 2 stores online that sell cheaper then 1500 bucks for new units.

one site sells them for 1348 or something close and i believe there a scam so i didnt bite. [non pioneer approved]

the other bad site is camerapro and they use a cheap price to lure you in and even if you call they will say its in stock and the price is good but the unit wont arrive and they will say order cancelled out of stock but they will send you anything else you may order its a typical bait and switch website.

the rest of the sites selling z2,s around 1500 and up are pretty decent, stay with a company with a decent reputation and a price about or around 1500 and you have your best deal.

hay wait why im a helping you?? your rude you start a thread and disapear then pop in out of the blue and start complaining like a 3 year old girl who dropped her icecream. :shock: your subject states lurking now ready to buy,,, sorry [really freakin sorry] we went above and beyond trying to let you know all about the unit your about to get stuck with while you were out

hay wait why im a helping you?? your rude you start a thread and disapear then pop in out of the blue and start complaining like a 3 year old girl who dropped her icecream.

Again, posting a comment that really was not necessary. I'm a defense contractor and was called away on emergency bz. for the D.O.D. Sorry I could not sit in front of my computer 24/7 waiting with baited breath to respond to every-ones posts, one by one.

then show a little patience if some else is driving the car you started and left running in the middle of the street with the doors open 8) lol its all good

in all honesty all anybody did in this thread was try and help you

next time we will be more prompt sir with less BS when doing your leg work for you :roll: