AVIC411.com

Help with Disc copying AGAIN?

I just got my D3 and installed it. Loving it. But...I wanted to make backup copies of my navigation discs so I could leave the originals at home and keep them scratch free. So I read the forums, searched and all that good stuff. I regularly copy/burn movies so I had all the software and discs to make the copies. I used Nero 7 :Nero Express, copy disc function to make my copies and put them onto memorex Dvd+r DL. The D3 reads one of the discs fine but I can't access some of the navi functions like POI search and Phone Number search. The second disc (west) just makes the D3 shut down and turn back on with a blank screen. I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong here. I really hope someone can give me some ideas cause I don't want to keep making these expensive coasters. Thanks for reading.

Cliff notes for the reading impaired:

1 Got D3

2 Copied Navi discs with nero onto Dvd+r dl

3 D3 reads discs but lacks some of the function of the originals

4 HELP?

Ok, I'll try another brand. One of the discs I made using Nero copy disc actually works, just all of the functions don't work (poi search, phone number search) so I was hoping to get some full function copies to use and leave the originals in a safe place. Thanks for the input.