AVIC411.com

What do I need to Install D3 in 2007 Yukon

You will need a double din mounting kit, and airsaw to make room(plastic removal necessary for clearance), and the gm lan adapter for power/chime and or onstar and bose. Pretty simple with the right parts, usually takes about an hour to do, given you have the correct parts. And yes, you can interface the rear entertainment, I'm not shure of the wires off hand, but its fairly simple for anyone that knows what they're doing.

Thanks for the response. Still looking for more info on this vehicle. I want to keep the steering wheels controls, rear entertainment and already did some reading on the adapter i need for chime/bose/onstar. The rear dvd system uses the factory stereo for the dvd player. Will i use the d3 to play the dvd then be able to show it on the overhead screen.

Again anyone with info on this or info on where i can get info please let me know. My $1000 investment is just sitting in the box waiting for me.

Greg

metra-gmlan01

metra-forget model # but get 2 din kit

metra 40-cr10

pac audio-pacswips need to go to steering wheel column for wire to do that

those are theparts

the rear entertainment is usually integratable get the model # of it and google it and see what you get. dash is a pain in the ass to get off and do not use nucleous ai pieces they are horrible. stick with metra.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Got all the parts today shipped from crutchfield. Wired everything but did not install it yet. Just got done about 15 mins ago, waiting for daylight. Few questions however. First the Gmos LAN adapter only has RCA plugs for the speaker leads, so I plugged them into the Front and Rea Input RCAs coming off the D3 harness, is this correct. Second there is no separate wiring for the factory sub, so will i use the Sub control through the deck. ALso, there was no lead for the rear dvd, so im hoping it is separate from the harnesses and plugs directly to the factory deck via RCA, so I can unplug it and plug it to the D3. Please provide any more info on this, Im a bit frustrated as it seems im losing quite a bit of the features by going with this unit.

Greg