AVIC411.com

Z2 Nav BLOWS!!! Why is this?

We were told it uses a "smart routing algorithm" but it seems they forgot the smart part. What the F*#! is wrong with this thing? .

I'm new here, so please pardon me if this is too obvious.

The "smart routing" is a feature that you have to make sure is turned on, isn't it?

Well mine works pretty damn good.. and yea it looks great in my truck.. but I think it does not give you the county rds or whatever unless you change your nav settings.. speed, no highways.. that stuff... but really I use the nav traffic and it saves my ass in the mornings going to work.. Its as good as it can be... But I dont really use it to go to my parents since I know where they live.. maybe I will try it.. LOL

Seriously??? It's only been said 3 times in this topic why you would check your Nav with a route that you already know. If you enjoy all the U-Turns and extra miles (or Scenic route as I'm sure you call it) then more power to ya. As for me I will continue to be bitter and hope Pioneer gets there act together.

And yes, it does look great in my car. :wink: