AVIC411.com

In motion DVD using additional monitor?

Folks,

I am the proud owner of an N3. I have not done the bypass yet but am thinking about it. Question though...if I installed a monitor in the passenger side visor, will the N3 still show dvds through that monitor even if I am in motion or am I stuck doing the bypass?

Thanks!

Marc
It will still show on that monitor while in motion whether you bypass or not. Just hit the rear button

[quote name="Boiler"]Folks,

I am the proud owner of an N3. I have not done the bypass yet but am thinking about it. Question though...if I installed a monitor in the passenger side visor, will the N3 still show dvds through that monitor even if I am in motion or am I stuck doing the bypass?

Thanks!

Marc[/quote]
  • 3 weeks later...
[quote name="Boiler"]Folks,

Thanks!

Marc[/quote]

yes, you will be able to view video on the second screen, in the visor, and the audio should work as well.

Tom