AVIC411.com

i recently got my N1 back from pioneer

sounds like they used a newer disc to test your unit, and inadvertantly upgraded your system. Many people here have spoken how when they received their units back, they figured out only the CNDV60M discs now worked on their system, which means Pioneer used a newer disc set for the repair. Of course Pioneer denied this to those people when they called to complain.

this is so weird so i am on my way to work and for so reason i open the screen and it open and comes on with the normal display for the radio and works fine all the way to work. after work it opens up when i start the truck but says insert the appropriate disc so i eject the disc and reinsert it about a dozen times then leave it for about 30 min go to open again and it won't even open now i'm mad after i drop off my co worker at his house i try to open it again and the screen comes out but says insert appropriate disc so my question is could this be because the wire from the brain to the screen plug doesn't fit tightly and could be coming loose and then connecting back with a good enough connection to open the screen

1 period and 0 commas. Awesome!

this is so weird so i am on my way to work and for so reason i open the screen and it open and comes on with the normal display for the radio and works fine all the way to work. after work it opens up when i start the truck but says insert the appropriate disc so i eject the disc and reinsert it about a dozen times then leave it for about 30 min go to open again and it won't even open now i'm mad after i drop off my co worker at his house i try to open it again and the screen comes out but says insert appropriate disc so my question is could this be because the wire from the brain to the screen plug doesn't fit tightly and could be coming loose and then connecting back with a good enough connection to open the screen
1 period and 0 commas. Awesome!

yeah i didn't know i was being graded on this post if you have no useful information don't even post a comment

Just giving you a hard time man. Gave me a laugh, nothin personal. And I gave you the most useful information in this thread right below the first post:

whtcrxghst Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:28 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send it back in

yeah i didn't know i was being graded on this post if you have no useful information don't even post a comment

i hear ya the weird thing was they told me to send it in with a description of what was wrong so i put that i sent it in for the ribbon cable recall they sent a letter saying that i owed $200 flat rate when i called and asked wtf they said there was no letter w/the HU then i got it back like 2 days later and it hasn't worked the same since sometimes the when i open it the screen says insert appropriate disc then sometimes i open it and it works normally