AVIC411.com

Newbie Lost

Guest Guest81

Guest Guest81
I am getting my z1 installed tmw and want to know how to bypass all the stuff when the car is in motion. I have been reading for 2 hours already and want to know if ducatiboy's 30 dollar piece should be purchased for this...? Also what is the TR7? I'm really lost here and I'm actually tired of searching, thanks guys.

Ducati can I hit you with priv. msgs? I'd be interested but just dont know jack on installation and what the z1 needs to maximize its full potential.
[quote name="Guest81"]I am getting my z1 installed tmw and want to know how to bypass all the stuff when the car is in motion. I have been reading for 2 hours already and want to know if ducatiboy's 30 dollar piece should be purchased for this...? Also what is the TR7? I'm really lost here and I'm actually tired of searching, thanks guys.

Ducati can I hit you with priv. msgs? I'd be interested but just dont know jack on installation and what the z1 needs to maximize its full potential.[/quote]

You can hit me with a PM, but since you are not logged in you might not be able to. I have a web site for those things now.

[url=http://www.sminntech.com]www.sminntech.com[/url]

There are contact emails on there.

I think my circuit is the best one out there. If you wait, I'll bet others here would say the same too. 4 wires no programming. It will do what you want.

If you are good you can buy 2 TR7's and program them correctly, they will do the same thing too.