AVIC411.com

Z2 Totally Worth It!

Wanted the factory NAV on my Edge, but settled for an aftermarket option.

Couldn't be more pleased.

I see lots of complainers on this website, but I'm not one.

My IPOD sits in my glove box and I can access it on screen (D3 is better, but this is still sweet)

I have another 10 gig that lets me rip CDs onto the harddrive

The bypass works and I can watch U2 concerts while I am driving + my wife can reroute us as many times as she wants while we are drivng

Scubasteve complains about the nav, but I say its sweet. Sure it has some of the same issues that others do, but it is far better than today's factory navs. The hard drive Database means tons more detail and POIs to overlay.

Really enjoying it. Just need a longer commute now.

Dude, why single me out about the complaints on Nav? :shock: I am one of MANY on this site very disappointed with the Navigation. I'm happy you like the Z2 as do I. But you did just get it and when the excitement of watching U2 WHILE YOU DRIVE wears off and you start HAVING to use the Navigation those little issues you speak of will become just a bit bigger. Good luck though. Hope you have a better experience with the Nav than I and MANY others have.

Gonna have to go with Scuba on this one. I do like the unit and think that in many ways its better than any other ones out right now. But I think it really comes down to if you depend on the navigation or if you are really just using it for media stuff. I personally think I should have just saved the money and gotten the D3 with the much improved iPod and Bluetooth UI. But I depend on navigation for my job so I spent the extra cash and got the big boy. Thought it was great at first then like the others said I just got fed up with how bad the navigation really is. Best of luck to ya though.

And if you are gonna drive around watching concerts while you are driving please tell me you don't live in Chicago. We have enough idiots here. j/k