AVIC411.com

Two device, Bluetooth issues.

I have 4000NEX which I bought primarily for appradio mode. The issue I have is that when my phone is connected via mhl/HDMI adapter I lose almost all gps signal and data to interference. my solution to this was to use a tablet instead of my phone for AppRadio I use AR Unchained the bypass pioneers limitations. The issue that I'm having is it would seem this unit only allows one device to be connected via bluetooth at a time. AppRadio needs Bluetooth to be connected at all times. Using the tablet it needs to be connected via bluetooth so now I lose Bluetooth hands free calling with my phone simultaneously. Basically I have to choose one or the other.I cannot believe these units don't allow more than one Bluetooth device to be connected at a time. it would seem the old app radio 2 was capable of doing justice. I cannot believe I am here would go backwards in technology in this matter. I have spent hours trying to find a workaround or a way for this to work. At one point somehow both of my devices were in fact connected to the unit with my phone being able to place to receive calls and the tablet using the Bluetooth forever radio. I have tried to recreate the order in which I connected devices to achieve that again unsuccessfully. is anybody out there aware of the way to achieve this? Being a first time user of a Pioneer stereo with Bluetooth is it feasible to expect an update for the Bluetooth software to make this possible? Or is that a false hope?