AVIC411.com

NEX 8000 Isuues

Where do I begin?  The most annoying issue is when I am using car play and I use the phone, when the call ends, it switches to USB music (iphone) and plays the first song in my song list EVRYTIME!  I am tired of hearing the beginning of A-HA- Take on me!  The keyboard on the navi system doesnt always work.  Takes 2-5 presses of a letter to type on screen.  Car Play stops working, have to reboot unit and phone.  Audio sometimes doesnt come thru phone call in car play.  Unit reboots by itself sometimes.  Navi map takes a long time to load (spinning circle).  One good thing I can say is that when I disconnected the battery, my stations did not erase.  But all my EQ settings did as well as other settings.  Anyone have any resolutions to these problems?  I check every day to see if Pioneer releases new FW. 

The call ending and first song playing sounds really annoying. I never get calls in car so I never knew it did that. One thing I hate is when listening to the radio (tuner) and i open Waze or something similar, the radio will stop playing and won't restart. Only way to get it back is to change modes off radio and then back. I assume this is because it is internally switching to usb, but the HU doesn't actuslly show the switch. Pretty annoying. It doesn't play the first song on my iPhone, however, which would be 10x worse.