AVIC411.com

Stock sub

what you will need to do is find the two signal wires (sorry, i don't remember the colors) and terminate them with some rca's and plug them into the sub out of the d3. you will also need to hook up the amp remote wire (again, sorry i don't remember colors) to turn the sub amp on.

i think that is what you must do. i'm pretty sure. 80% sure. i think...

Yup, I have the BOSE system with the amp under the dash and the stock sub under the drivers seat. I just used the Metra harness and wired it up like normal. The harness then converts the Bose amp wiring into RCA inputs which I connected to the D3 Front/Rear amp output. There is no way to control the BOSE sub independently, but I never could with the stock head unit anyways.

Not sure about the details of your system in your TL. Try one of the TL forums for details on your stereo system. Most BOSE "premium" audio systems from car manufacturers come with amplifiers. That is why they usually sound better than most stock systems. With the amps though, the wiring gets a little tricky.