AVIC411.com

How to connect Samsung Note4 to 8000nex?

I've bought a CD AH200c kit and connected my Samsung Galaxy Note4 to 8000nex following exactly what the Pioneer instructed on their website. But nothing happen. I watched some clip on youtube and seems to me that people use Samsung MHL HDTV adapter to connect their SS Note instead of CD AH200c. And there's no clip on the later.

So now I am confused what the right way to go to connect my SS Note 4 to my 8000nex. Do appreciate your help!

• 3 weeks later...

Use a samsung MHL 3.0 adapter. I have my note 4 rooted and flashed with xnote rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4-tmobile/development/rom-xnote-v3-0-nk4-n910w8-n910t-tmobile-t2980226 and adjust my dpi with the roms built in xtransformer to get proper resolution along with nova launcher to fine tune things also use appradiounchained. Buy it for the 30$ its 110% worth it!!! 

If you want to go wireless id go with the netgear push2tv, though if playing video ... quality is crap and your battery will be dead from 100 - 0 in about 2.5 hours. The netgear is the only adapter that works effectively. I tried the samsung hub and will not work with the avic but works great to tv .... 

Anyway have fun!! 

Use a samsung MHL 3.0 adapter. I have my note 4 rooted and flashed with xnote rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4-tmobile/development/rom-xnote-v3-0-nk4-n910w8-n910t-tmobile-t2980226 and adjust my dpi with the roms built in xtransformer to get proper resolution along with nova launcher to fine tune things also use appradiounchained. Buy it for the 30$ its 110% worth it!!! 

If you want to go wireless id go with the netgear push2tv, though if playing video ... quality is crap and your battery will be dead from 100 - 0 in about 2.5 hours. The netgear is the only adapter that works effectively. I tried the samsung hub and will not work with the avic but works great to tv .... 

Anyway have fun!!

I hope someone comes up with a root for the Verizon note 4's. Starting to feel like I should have gotten a note 3.

I hope someone comes up with a root for the Verizon note 4's. Starting to feel like I should have gotten a note 3.

Root isn't the problem, it's the locked bootloader. 

There is a developer edition of the Note 4 for Verizon that has an unlocked bootloader and is rootable right out if the box.