AVIC411.com

SUCCSEFUL BYPASS ON AVIC D-3 DONE BY ME :)

shitfit or rather misfit childbride i think not but then you don't even know what a EE is so obviously you have never made it past high school and as i said typical low rent bully. you are all mouth,,pick on guys smaller than you etc well as i predicted you will do nothing except to use your foul mouth and talk.

i beleive you should be a contestant on smarter than a 5th grader so that everyone can see that you are the class clown and when exposed for the ignorant buffoon you are we will witness your anger once again because that's how people like you work. you deal on your limited intelligence and when that quickly runs out you go to anger ....bet you have a record to boot.

stop trying to push me around verbally with your limited vocabulary. i am not the least bit concerned by your actions....means i aint fraid uv u dipstick. go pick on someone else. just for your own personal note i exactly predicted and knew what and how you would say what you did in your comment your really rather boring and predictable ...... like i said don't be mad because i studied and won the lottery in life that path is available to all ....as people no one is better than the other god made us all the same ....but there are some who are not what or who they feel they should be yet did nothing to get there so they must hate on others .....your quite sad really .... take for instance beep 13 he's a EE and i bet he lives rather comfortably that is the path he chose as is the path we all choose to take..... let not your heart be troubled tiff fit ...er misfit.

aww scruff er...fluff mcgrufff hey kruff dont cry i read lot of your stuff in here and basically you don't know shi* .... so ...that said re read all of your responses and tell me that you have and above the 3rd grade education and posses a stunning vocabulary ... that fact that the only response you can give is profanity and idle threats shows anyone reading that your immature, ignorant. and basically a child acting out.... doesn't make you a bad person because anyone can turn their life around but seek help time to put down the diapers and stand up like a real man and get on with it ....and no threating people and expletives hardly make you a man ..... you keep keepin on .... though maybe you will out grow it......