AVIC411.com

Pioneer F60 is full of bugs

Pioneer is crap. I bought the pioneer F60 head unit and had it replaced twice. First time the GPS module inside messed up which is a common problem on this model and the 2nd time it kept rebooting. Now I got a new one installed and sometimes the volume gets stuck at 11. The only time I can fix this issue, is if I put a cd in the head unit and than I can control the volume again. Or I can not function the volume, not even by resetting the head unit by unplugging the car battery. The unit also has no iOS 8 support or none of the apps work. Also CarPlay is rubbish, cause there is a slight delay on the voice command to the iPhone by Safari. Pioneer near to hire better iOS software developers or give up. The reason why they are focusing on android now, is because android is like a open source and easier to work with

Avoid the F60 if your thinking of getting it !

and sometimes the volume gets stuck at 11.

crazy, same problem here yesterday. It happened during navigation. I pressed the volume buttons during a navigation instruction and then the volume was fixed at 11 and i cant change it, It made no difference which source I have selected. 

The solution was:
i pressed the volume buttons again during a navigation instruction. After that everything works fine again.

Sorry english is not my native Language