AVIC411.com

Tire Pressure Sensor w/ Video Output.

Think it would be great if I could find one of those Wireless Tire Pressure sensor (you know, the little plug you put on your tire that beam info to a main unit with a small lcd that display you 4 tire pressure), but with RCA Video output. This way, we could link this to the D3 and be able to monitor without having a useless lcd screen only for this.

I saw tons of those units but without video output. Would any of you know something that would send video?

Thanks!

what kind of kit are you looking at? im pretty sure the wheel sensor transmits to a little receiver and then the receiver plugs into the lcd using some sort of video input so i would just skip hooking up the tv and plug the receiver right into the unit... u might need an adapter but i might work... sorry this isnt much help but its a thought.... dont have much experience with this cuz my frontier came with the sensors stock so i have the little light on the dash to tell me my pressure hehe

Actually, all the kits I saw was wirelesly connected to a small LCD (ie: Alarm Clock type of lcd, not a screen), that would show the tire pressure.

Something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/WIRELESS-TIRE-PRESSU ... dZViewItem

But what I am looking would be something I can connect to my Avic and view the data on the screen

Thanks!