AVIC411.com

Just installed my 8100....

Finally decided to replace my 8000 with a 8100 and I'm glad I did for one reason and one reason only....The capacitive screen. At first I thought I'd be ok with the resistive screen of the 7100, but in the end the capacitive just looks better. I'm sure i'll regret this during the winter though, when I put on gloves with out the fingertips. 

It seems like they sped these units up a little too. Everything just seems a little speedier and opens up extremely quick. Finally they made it so that I can use bluetooth audio while leaving my iPod plugged in. Android auto is just amazing. I need to figure out how to enable my cloud music over it though. 

This leads me to my next point.........If you are going to use Android auto buy a 4100. It's just not worth the extra money for built in nav. Google maps nav works great so far and the voice commands are awesome. 

So far this is a great unit and I have no i'll will at Pioneer as my 8000 broke and Square trade payed me out to replace it. I'd likely want to burn their offices down if I needed to pay for it.