AVIC411.com

Nex 4100 or stick with my ipad Air

Hello,

So i've been using my iPad Air for the last week and I'm sorta liking it with a big version of Waze instead of using my iphone 6 plus.  I have a blue

I've been tempted by the idea of having a backup camera on my Prius for the longest, and looked at Nex 4100 as a great jump.

However, what bothers me is that I wont be able to use Waze on the nex since App Radio is completely broken on iOS  8.

I've seen a few demos of car play and it's inviting, but not sure should I make the jump or not. 

I really want a backup camera though, but I want to hear some users thoughts on the Nex System given the state of iOS 8.

Thanks

Kit 

The nex offers so many inputs, beyond back up camera. App radio works on my iPhone6. granted i have the 4000, but i think you will love it.

Thanks for the reply Joe. Are you sure App Radio works on the iphone 6? I was reading conflicting information from Crutchfield that said that App Radio does not current work with any IOS 8.0 or higher device.