AVIC411.com

Hy. Can anyone give me the testmode files for f900bt (2.0 update install on the box)? i've tried with testmode 2.3 ant it won't boot. and how should i copy those files: all files right on the root of sd card or should i leave them on those 2 folders "testmode" and "mitacap"?

Help !   :)

I have a mini disaster and would appreciate a working copy of the internal flash files. My dads f900bt is an early one.
I have been looking on this site and have tried to update my dads f900bt to give him some more up to date maps.

Many of the links people have been sharing to download files no longer work. I managed to piece together what seemed to be the right files and have now followed the procedures, updated the O/S and files many times with many different combinations of files.
I could not find a combination that worked.

In the end I downloaded the official F/W for the oldest f900bt and loaded that back but wiped the internal flash drive and somewhere along the way I have lost my copy of the maps etc. so the unit won't do anything beyond the main menu and a settings menu.

I am happy with what to do if I can get hold of the right combination of files.
Ideally I would like to get it working with a set of more recent UK maps but at the mo anything that works would be a great help.

If someone has one of the older F900BT units working then a zip copy of the internal flash drive should give me all of the files required to replicate it.

Many thanks Jon

Hi jax the link of testmode decompress and put him inside a sd card with folder lang and voices 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXS0l5MC1IQ28tLVE/view?usp=sharing

the link for lang and voices decompress and put the 2 folder inside your sd card and put your sd card inside your avic and turn on your avic in windows screen click on total commander and open at the right side your storage card and at the left side your flash disk (open apl2 and open igo and open content  and after copy the 2 folders )

lang 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXT2NoZmJWSEhoN2M/view?usp=sharing

voices https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MAukIOceEXeG1fM095VGZDOGc/view?usp=sharing

maybe you fellas can help. i have a F900BT and it is doing the re-boot loop, i can get it to play music but only for like 3 mins then it reboots. on the menu screen it constantly says "system starting please wait". i have read almost every single post on this issue and i can get my unit to enter test mode. i have a brand new 16GB SD card, i downloaded the files given, put them on the SD card. Put the card in then turned the key on... but i get nothing.. it doesnt even read that a SD card is in the deck... but if i try to put an update file on the card with the test mode files it reads the SD card but wont enter test mode or download the update.. need so help pleaseeeee

• 3 months later...