AVIC411.com

Remembering Today...

I could never forget that day, the cloud of smoke, the tart smell that lingered for days, the insanity that ensued. It really changed the life of every New Yorker here that day, for sure. I remember the 30 minute ride home took me 7.5 hours that day as well.

Truly a somber and sad day. Thank you for the rememberance.

I actually held a moment of silence here at work this morning at 8:46AM with all of my employees.

That's cool. Yeah...I'm sure those that were there, especially NYers will never forget. I couldn't imagine what went on in anyones mind there. It really bothered me, and at the time I was stationed at Langley AFB, VA. I'm an F-15 mechanic, and we were loading jets within the hour with live missiles preparing to defend our great nation if anything else had happened. It scares the hell out of you when you're prepping jets to fly real world missions over your homeland, a place that you never thought would ever need that sort of protection. My heart goes out to all of those that lost a loved one or someone they knew. It just sucks they lost their life to cowards.

That's cool. Yeah...I'm sure those that were there, especially NYers will never forget. I couldn't imagine what went on in anyones mind there. It really bothered me, and at the time I was stationed at Langley AFB, VA. I'm an F-15 mechanic, and we were loading jets within the hour with live missiles preparing to defend our great nation if anything else had happened. It scares the hell out of you when you're prepping jets to fly real world missions over your homeland, a place that you never thought would ever need that sort of protection. My heart goes out to all of those that lost a loved one or someone they knew. It just sucks they lost their life to cowards.

I was stationed at Langley as well. That day was hectic where I worked too.