AVIC411.com

iPod (5th Gen) Playlist Issue

I was trying to load a playlist on my iPod (5th Gen) using my Z140BH (using the stock Pioneer cable and a 30-pin to Lighting adapter from Apple) and for some reason it froze.  I've been using this device for over a year now and never had an issue.

So I disconnected the iPod and the radio unfroze.  But now when I try to load THAT specific playlist (or any playlist with those specific songs) the iPod freezes the HU.  If I disconnect, and manually load the playlist, it refuses to play (only Pandora and aha Radio show up as selection options, iPod does not).  I tried wiping the music off the iPod, remaking the playlist, but no matter what this specific playlist will not function.

Every other playlist I've tried is fine.  What could be the issue?  It's really freaking weird.

I've yet to try the playlist in my Ford Focus but it works when the iPod is just in my hand (or at least it plays the tracks I select).