AVIC411.com

Anyone having trouble pairing Blackberry Curve with Z1?

• 3 weeks later...

I've had a Curve since the day Cingular released it. Paired it up without an issue and have used it daily for months with no problem.

I would consider performing the reset that clears out the Bluetooth pairings (I don't remember the exact procedure but do a search; it's been posted here several times) and then trying to pair it again.

I have a blackberry curve and I had no problems pairing it with my Z2, (my Z2 has the 1.00000 version so it's the same as a Z1). Just remember to change the bluetooth password on the Z1 before pairing. once I had manually changed the password, it paired up no problem. I even managed to send my address book from my curve to my Z2 and all works great. Good luck.

I have a blackberry curve and I had no problems pairing it with my Z2, (my Z2 has the 1.00000 version so it's the same as a Z1). Just remember to change the bluetooth password on the Z1 before pairing. once I had manually changed the password, it paired up no problem. I even managed to send my address book from my curve to my Z2 and all works great. Good luck.